We are always on the lookout for new members. No previous experience or qualifications are needed as all training is provided by the West Midlands Ambulance Service training team. Our membership is made up of individuals of all ages and from a variety of different professions and backgrounds.
What are we looking for?
- Attend a monthly training evening
- On call for a minimum of 20 hours per month at times to suit you
- Get involved in at least 1 fundraising event per year
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a professional, highly skilled and motivated team
- Training opportunities in areas such as first aid, communications and patient care
- Build and develop key life skills such as leadership, communication, teamwork and resilience
If that sounds like something you would like to be part of then please get in touch using the form below. We look forward to meeting you!